I have always used a black sport band on my Apple Watch, but it is not always the best option for a date night with my wife. Normally I would purchase an Apple branded accessory for my Apple products but I decided to give this band a try.
What I like:
– I really like that it is a lot lighter than my sports band. I can barely feel it on my wrist which is very important to me because I’m always on the go and probably won’t always remember to change bands.
– The band easily slides into the watch and feels secure.
– The leather is soft and I easily wiped it off after my workout. I probably wouldn’t wear it to workout with most days since I really just need it for a night out on the town but I’m happy that it made it through a workout. (didn’t want to miss out on my daily goals)
– Great value. Most of the colors are under $20.00
What could be better:
– It would be nice to have a dark colored buckle to go with black sport watches.
I think that this band is a great option if you have an Apple Watch and looking for additional bands. I will update this review after a couple weeks of normal use. Also I ordered the blue classic leather and Its navy blue color with a stainless steel buckle. I actually liked how the stainless steel looked with my space grey watch but some people may not so just be aware before you order.
You can find the band here.
If you would like the chance to win a band for your Apple Watch leave a comment below.
**Just a heads up, I received this product at a discounted price for an honest review of this product.**